COVID-19 - Reducing Risk - What we're doing at Elizabeth Street Pet Hospital
We want to take a moment to let you know what we’re doing at Elizabeth Street Pet Hospital to mitigate the transmission rate of COVID-19. Elizabeth Street Pet Hospital is committed to doing everything possible to protect our team members and the general public from COVID-19. We’ve made some necessary protocol changes in order to protect society and our Elizabeth Street Pet Hospital Team members:
• Our hours have been reduced to 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. We will be closed Saturdays until further notice.
• We ask that you call us (403-983-8387) or use the BabelBark App to message us and wait you your vehicle for your appointment. A team member will direct you when to come inside. Our main goal is to keep members of the public and the Elizabeth Street Pet Hospital team as safe as possible by keeping as much distance as possible.
What is the BabelBark App?
Elizabeth Street Pet Hospital has partnered with BabelBark, offering a new set of tools and the ability to share information in order to assist in the care and well-being of your pet. Through the Babelbark app, pet owners will have the ability to communicate directly, share information and store records such as lab results. As you fill in more information about your pet on the BabelBark app, Elizabeth Street Pet Hospital will be able to see the information such as nutrition, weight, and activity as you update it in real time. You can also send direct messages, and use the 2-way journal for notes and observations that the clinic will have access to. It’s a remote solution to keep us distanced physically from each other while keeping you and your pet connected to us.
The BabelBark app is available for download on IOS here and Android.
• We ask that every visitor of Elizabeth Street Pet Hospital takes a moment to use the hand sanitizer located in the waiting room.
• In addition to our regular cleaning/disinfecting protocols we will be stepping up our routine and frequency of disinfection of any surface that has regular human contact.
• We are following all current recommendations from AHS and government.
Elizabeth Street Pet Hospital will be updating you in regards to your pet’s health if anything changes and will keep you as up-to-date as possible in any further changes to Elizabeth Street Pet Hospital’s operations as more information becomes available to us regard COVID-19.